Saturday, January 3, 2015

#FrostyVoxBox Review Part 2: The Edibles

Here is my Influenster Frosty Vox Box Review of the "edible" contents



Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea


Product Information:
  • Decaffinated
  • Holiday season flavor ( so may not be around for long!)
  • All natural, no artificial flavors or colors
  • Gluten Free and Kosher


My Reveiw:

I normally don't like minty things but this is a mild flavor and it is refreshing, caffeine-free pick me up! I couldn't see myself drinking this year round, but as a substitute for an afternoon decaf around the holidays-ABSOLUTELY!


Red Vines Fruit Vines Bites (Strawberry)


Product Information:
  • Bite sized, low fat
  • No preservatives
  • Strawberry and Cherry flavors


My review:

I don't like licorice and to me this was a bit too close to a Twizzler type  candy.  That being said, my husband and daughter thought they were tasty, so I guess it just depends on your candy preferences! I like that there is no preservatives, but not sure if this would be a staple in our house since the dentist has chewy candies on the 'naughty list' and I like my cavity free teeth!



No comments:

Post a Comment