Sunday, February 15, 2015

Influenster Review- Calvin Klein Reveal for Men

Calvin Klein 'REVEAL' for Men





I received a sample of Calvin Klein's new men's fragrance 'REVEAL' to try and review. Obviously this is for men, but in all reality, who appreciates it....the ladies!!!

The kit came with a small spray vial of the cologne and a card wallet.  The information given stated to expect the fragrance to have "...a salty, oriental fragrance with vibrant freshness wrapped in an addictive warm heart. The combination of ginger, raw slat and vetiver offers a new signature play..."

So as I sprayed the cologne I noticed a saltiness which was uber pleasant as I look outside on feet of snow, and a fresh yet earthy tone (not musky...but a light natural note).  The scent is light, but lingers and is pleasant and not overpowering. 

Overall, I would suggest and recommend this fragrance for the man in your life! The cologne would be suitable for any age.



**This sample and card case/wallet were given to me through the Influenster program to try and review, the opinions in this review are my own and are honest. No further compensation is being given**

No comments:

Post a Comment