Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome...

Hmmm, breaking the ice. 

Let me start off by stating my mission, that seems a great place to start.  I want to encourage healthy habits and hopefully learn new ways I can up my ante healthy-living-wise!! Follow me as I journey into the land of mothering, wifery, and being a woman in a fast paced world where being, eating, living healthy aren't always a norm.

I hope to blog 3 days a week.  I am leaning towards a not-so Mundane Monday- a recipe day, Wednesday's Words to live by- a healthy habit highlight day, and health by honesty day-confessions from myself and posters about what habits we hope to break and hopefully those we have! 

SOOOO now you know where I am coming from....let's talk about what YOU want to read?  What things do you want to learn or share about organization and healthy eating/living?

No comments:

Post a Comment