Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Product of the Week-Mrs. Meyers

My product of the week falls into the cleaning category...

I must say I am in love, love with Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. Although they have a pretty decent selection size, we use their hand and dish soaps, all-purpose cleaning spray, and room fresheners.   I personally favor the lemon verbena scent but they offer a other scents as well.  I use the spray from the floor to ceiling *literally* on wood, tile, walls, granite, glass, you name it- (even used it to remove yogurt from my microsuede sofa- although there was no damage done, you should try a test spot first on any surface). I started using it when I was pregnant and advised to stay away from toxic fumes.  To my mild surprise, there were warnings on nearly every label I had under my sink. I went to the store to replace them and stumbled upon Mrs. Meyers.  The scent, the envirofriendly packing and contents made me ever so thrilled.  I have always felt safe using it around the house knowing myself and my precious family are not inhaling dangerous chemicals and the smell...have I mentioned how much I love the scent?



My product tips...I use the all-purpose refill kit to refill the counter spray bottle.  The refill is concentrated so you add water and use very little of the concentrate.  Economically it is way cheaper than buying the 'toxic' cleaners even with coupons and sales.

This is my product review of the week and it is my own personal opinions. I have in no way been compensated for this review.  Next week I will be reviewing Stonyfield and sharing some of my favorite recipes using their dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment