Friday, June 24, 2011

Product of the Week

I cannot say enough good about Nature's Path foods. Especially their cereal line, which my family devours like ravenous wolves. But today I focus on the favorite of my two kids (my daughter and husband HE HE HE).



PANDA PUFFS. What can I say about their puffy, peanut buttery deliciousness?  Well they are good. And for those of you who have tried the now retired Peanut Butter Capt'n Crunch, you will find this is very similar. The HUGE difference is NO chemicals, NO preservatives, it's organic, made without processed sugar or other ingredients, and STILL has an amazing, fantastic, superb taste.

A 3/4 cup serving has 130 calories, 2.5 grams of fat, and 7 grams of sugar-so not so bad for breakfast eh? 

My daughter likes them plain, with milk, with fruit, as midday snacks etc....I have even thought about making a 'rice krispy' like treat with them only to find Nature's Path beat me to it and I don't have to make them if I don't want...I can just buy them pre-packaged.

I find them at our local Kroger, Giant, Target, and Whole Foods.  You can also buy them directly from their website as well.  Keep and eye out and try them, you might just find your new addiction :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment