Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What have I gotten myself into?

 Ok so I lost my mind, but in my 'logic' I decided I needed to up the anty on my half marathon training. How, you ask? By running in the  Merrell Down & Dirty Mud Run Series here in Richmond.




I am kind of siked and realize I haven't exactly been training for something like this and really don't have long to prepare.  To be honest, besides the knowledge of getting extremely dirty, which is why I am trying to find my old, delapadated trail running shoes to wear, I really don't know what to expect!!

I know there will be trail running and a cargo climb, a mud crawl, but really that is it.  Should I know more? Do I want to know more? Neither of which am I too sure about.  Perhaps going in somewhat blinded will be to my favor.

Have any of you done one? I know I need to bring additional clothing/shoes to change into, but what other pertinent (non-scary) info can you give me?

Thanks for your support...I, at the moment, am siked and off to run and weight lift today.

No comments:

Post a Comment