Wednesday, March 28, 2012

10K this Saturday!!

I am running in the Monument 10K this Saturday and am raising funds for VCU Cancer Center.  I want to thank those that have supported me and give you a quick update.

I have been training for a half marathon, so this 10K will hopefully go over well!! I ran a little over 6 miles yesterday and feel ready for Saturday. I plan on a shorter run of 4-5, maybe 6 miles tomorrow and a day of resting and stretching on Friday.

It means a lot to me that you have supported cancer research in hopes that better treatments, cures, faster diagnostics can come to light.



If you have not donated yet, you still can donate by clicking the following:

 Christin Lilly's Monument 10K Donation Page



Thanks and I look forward to updating you post run!



Also, for regular readers, sorry about the lack of recipes lately. I have a story behind that and yes it truly and totally is my sweet husband's fault! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment