Friday, May 30, 2014

Influenster Go Vox Box Review Part 2


Today I am going to finish my review of the Influenster Go Vox Box. I received all of these products to try and give my honest opinion.  Look up @Influenster and find out more about great opportunities. I will break down the following products: PROFOOT Pedi-Rock and PROFOOT Triad Orthotic, Playtex Sport, and Muller Yogurt.

PROFOOT Triad Orthotic


Great, affordable insole that alleviates pressure points within the foot that may lead to knee, leg, or back pain.

PROS

  • Affordable
  • Easy to insert/use
  • Seem to have decent support and cushioning
CONS
  • Only 3/4 design not full length (I prefer full length)
  • Not sure how long it will maintain support and cushioning features
OVERALL
I think this is a great product and I would recommend it to people on their feet a lot or in need of additional support. I say #GoPROFOOT



An easy to hold and use exfoliation 'rock' for the feet.

PROS
  • Seems to work and best after a shower!
  • Easy to clean and store for reuse
  • Leaves feet feeling soft and summer ready
CONS
  • I haven't seen these in the stores I use so I can't speak of their affordability or accessibility 
OVERALL
I give this a 4 out of 5 and would recommend it.  It is easy to hold and use, it works, but may not be readily available. I cannot find more information on it on the PROFOOT website either, I am guessing it is new!




Feminine products geared towards the active woman.

PROS
  • Readily available and easy to find in various stores
  • Affordable
  • Easy to use & easy application
  • "Sport level protection" and "odor neutralization"
CONS
  • I try not to use scented items since it would be exposing me to synthetic fragrances
  • Difficult to remove compared to other brands
OVERALL
I give it a 3 out of 5, for the reasons of synthetic fragrances/chemicals and the string isn't very helpful for removal.  Look them up on @PlaytexSportandGentleGlide 



Fun way to snack and packed with flavor and protein. I enjoyed it post-workout and it was also good as a after dinner dessert! #MullerQuaker

PROS
  • Neat design allows you to control how much fruit or other addition to incorporate
  • Good protein dense snack
  • Affordable
  • Tasty
  • Gluten Free for my gluten avoiding pals
  • No HFCS (corn syrup), no artificial ingredients
CONS
  • Like most yogurt the 'health' quotient is bogged down with added sugar
OVERALL
Great product 4 out of 5 simply for wishing they could limit additional sugars from it.  It is tasty, creamy and comes in a variety of various flavor combos and I high suggest it as a snack or dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment