Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Influenster Go Vox Box Review Part 1


I am going to be breaking this review into two parts since it was so loaded! Here is my review of the Influenster #GoVoxBox products that I received for free to try and review: The Vitamin Shoppe NEXT STEP Jaxx Shaker and The Vitamin Shoppe NEXT STEP Fit N Full Shake, and Aqua Spa Body Creme

THE VITAMIN SHOPPE JAXX SHAKER

The Shaker is a great size, easy to transport.

PROS

  • good price/value
  • good size
  • no leaks
  • has measurements posted on container
CONS
  • certain products require a lot of shaking, not sure if it is 'Jaxx' design or product
  • may not fit in standard cup holders
  • although it doesn't leak, the flip top lid can be hard to seal down
OVERALL
I give this product a 4 out of 5. it is functional, affordable, and seems to be made durable.



Convenient, transportable packets flavored well delivering good protein, vitamins, minerals at 140 calories a serving.

PROS
  • easy to use, package design is easy to open 
  • taste is good and lacks that usual chalky flavor meal replacement powders tend to have
  • does curb appetite a bit
CONS
  • takes a long time to mix in the shaker bottle, I had a MUCH easier time in a single serve blender
OVERALL
I give this a 4 our of 5. It tastes good, easily transportable, but it is a bit tricky to get it all well blended.


AQUA SPA BODY CREME (relax scent)

An indulgent lotion/creme for the body.

PROS
  • no parabens or formaldehyde 
  • not tested on animals
  • made in the USA
  • creamy and smooths on easily
  • light and pleasant scent 
CONS
  • Currently on back order!!
OVERALL
I give this a 5 out of 5. I would LOVE to try the Soothe Creme (I LOVE minty lotions!!), but that aside I even found the lavender scent to be great (usually I am not a lavender fan).  This is a great moisturizer and I would easily and happily recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment