Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pedigree Stackerz Review


I received a bag of Pedigree Stackerz from Influenster to try and review...well for my four legged, wagging tail babies to try! For this review I received the Filet & Bacon one!

I did a bit of research and learned that Stackerz comes in a few flavors...

  • Filet Mignon & Bacon
  • Smoky Bacon & Cheddar
  • Grilled Chicken & NY Strip
Don't those flavors sound a bit too good for dogs?

I opened them and they smell pretty darn good, but I did hold back and refrained from trying one myself.  A trial testing of dog food when I was 4 put a damper on all subsequent suspicions of what animal food tasted like!!!


Tayler Before (confused)
Suki ( knows it is food and is doing a trick
[bowing] for snack)



After (WANTING MORE)
audibly begging after I start walking away!

My review is this..... dogs love treats, these treats sound and smell good...dogs love these treats!

yes, i would probably buy these for my dogs!  They currently eat pedigree large breed dog food so this wouldn't be a far stretch from the known!!!  We love the pedigree brand for our Suki and Tayler babies!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment