Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Clear Scalp & Hair Review



I was given the opportunity to try and review Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy.  SheSpeaks sent these items a few weeks ago and I have been testing it out! Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy has varying lines of shampoos and conditioners that target the health of the scalp in order to have healthy hair versus trying to fix and repair already grown hair by covering and wrapping hair follicles.  It is a new approach to healthy hair starting with a healthy scalp.


To the root of the issue, pun intended, my review.  The smell was so, so. I am somewhat of a smell snob and prefer natural fruit, herbal, or mint smells to perfumey smells but it wasn't overpowering or overly scented.  Nice lather, nice rinse and the conditioner felt thick enough to stay on my hair.

After giving it a week, I can't say that I feel my hair is ready for the red carpet more so than other shampoos I have tried, and I can't really say my scalp is healthier or not since I didn't have any noticeable scalp issues, but I have a feeling since this shampoos approach is to create healthy hair from the scalp it may take repeated use for a long period of time to see how the new hair growth does/feels.

I liked that I didn't feel like my hair was slimy or coated in some miscellaneous chemical goop. I like clean, simple hair without it feeling weighed down and covered in product. This shampoo and conditioner worked for me there. My hair felt clean and not weighed down, which is important since I have long hair and hair so thick it is like the hair of 3 people combined!!!


Overall on a scale of 1-5 stars, I'd easily give it a 4.  The only deductions were, not instantly transformed hair and I wasn't too keen on the smell (note: both those last things are really persnickety I know). The price is on average with most hair care products and I have been able to find this product at a variety of my local retailers and feel certain that you can find it for yourself too!

I would recommend this to a friend and I would recommend you give it a go if your current products are leaving your hair with residue or drying your hair out.


....this product was given to me for free to try and review with my honest and personal opinions. No further compensation from SheSpeaks or Clear Hair was/is given to me for this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment