Friday, June 7, 2013

Influenster Box Review #1: Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+






OSiS product line by Schwarzkopf is a great way to have a salon 'do at home!  Through the Influenster program, I received a OSiS Dust It to try and review.

According to the review page for the OSiS Dust It on Influenster... "OSiS+ Dust It is a multi purpose mattifying powder that adds incredible root lift, texture and control. Perfect for creating thicker, fuller-looking hair."


So for my trial, I decide to place my hair in a high bun straight from the shower and let it dry and slept in it as well.  The next morning I used the Dust It on my scalp/roots to give volume and  get rid of any summer 'shine' (oil) that can make your roots appear to be dirty.

What I found was that it did matte the look of my roots and gave a bit of volume.  Honestly I have more hair than three people and it falls at the bottom of my shoulder blades, so think long and VERY heavy!!  It would take an industrial crane to lift my roots but I will say I did notice marked improvement.  I think this product would best be suited for medium to short haired individuals and this would be an AMAZING product to tuck in your bag if you need to go from office to dinner or night out without being able to freshen your 'do.  I plan on using this product much like a dry shampoo.  I am not a fan of hairspray or gel, but I do love dry shampoos, THIS IS NOT A DRY SHAMPOO.  I will use this when I need to freshen and lightly lift my roots.  I do want to note this product MUST be washed out it leaves a sticky feeling I am sure you don't want to take to bed, in fact I used two rounds of shampoo to wash this out, so use it sparingly as I may have over applied! I also would make sure your hair is completely dry before applying and this may not be great for super curly hair types either from what my friend with kinks has reported! I would love to see if any readers who have less dense hair try this and what they think!!











my do, post OSiS+ Dust It

No comments:

Post a Comment