Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Secret Outlast Clear Gel










Here's my review of Secret Outlast Clear Gel antiperspirant and deodorant.  I was given an opportunity to try this out by Influenster's Spring Vox Box...so here's my thoughts!


Secret claims this deodorant will keep you from odor, wetness, and white marks and with that I set out to see if in fact their claims would hold up under the humidity and heat of the south and in a LBD (little black dress)!!  I  would prefer to just wear more natural, non-aluminum deoderants, but in the face of hot southern temps and humidity-FAH-GIT-ABOUT-DIT!!!!

Before


After..no marks!

What I found is indeed no white marks left behind, I am not usually a fan of gels, not that they don't work, I just don't like the cold feeling during application and sometimes I find they burn when applying.  The scent was light and not too overpowering (face it we want our perfume to outshine our antiperspirant/deodorant smell!)  My overall opinion is good, not great, I think I would definitely recommend this for outfits where white marks could easily transpire so you don't have to do the 'deo-dance' as shown below!!



No comments:

Post a Comment