Friday, October 2, 2015

Apple and Eve Juice Review

The school bells have been ringing for a number of days and let's face it....your done with packing lunches!

Your kid complains "PB&J again?!?!" and really you are struggling to find tasty, nutritious things your kid(s) will eat that you can feel good sending with them.

I was recently offered the opportunity through influenster to try and review Apple and Eve juices.  I had heard of the company, but to be honest, had never tried them because I felt something healthy would not taste good and therefore be a waste of money when my kid wouldn't drink it!  So with it be no cost, SURE I'll give it a whirl!  


This is Apple & Eve's new product line Organics. We were sent the Orange Pineapple flavor. It comes in a great and convenient 1L package that is the perfect size for little hands to practice beverage pouring for themselves and a lot less wast then having multiple kids grabbing individual juice boxes!  All the ingredients are organic and come in 2 other flavors, Tart Cherry and Natural Style Apple.


Above is a picture of the other Apple & Eve product I was sent to review, Quenchers.  They are also organic and have 50% less sugar than leading kids' beverages. Available in the 3 flavors you see pictured above... Berrylicious Lemonade, Fruit Punch, and Apple Splash.  These are great lunch box or snack companions!  We recently moved and I couldn't find our freezer blocks for the lunch boxes...I froze these containers and they were perfectly cold and thawed by lunch time and kept the entire lunch contents nicely chilled!


Now onto the important section, my personal thoughts and reviews!

As a mom, yes, I liked them. I like the eco-friendly packaging of the larger 1L juice and I loved the ingredients/nutrition labeling on both product types.  My children LOVED LOVED LOVED the Orange Pineapple juice (so did my husband, I wasn't left any to try...but the carton smelled divine!)  The Quenchers were a big hit but the Apple Splash was the least favorite. I should note, we are not an apple juice family, give us apple cider all day long, but not usually fans of plain apple juice.

Overall, I give this a 4.5 out of 5 star rating.  The only deduction would be that I am uncertain if these boxes and cartons are recyclable and if they are that they would promote that on their labeling to eliminate trashing these!


**Disclaimer- These products were sent to me for free to try and review and all product information was gathered directly from the company via packaging inserts and/or product website, but all opinions and reviews are my own and are truthful.**

No comments:

Post a Comment